Friday, April 8, 2011

New jokes

This American came into my butcher's shop today. "Got any beef jerky?"

"Yes, I've got plenty of beef, but I'm not serving you, you fat cunt!" I replied

No one takes the piss out of my Parkinson's.
   ******************************************************************************
I text ed my mate to ask if he'd completed his census form.

He replied, "Yes, but I lied. I didn't tell them about Maddie in my basement!!! lol"

I sent a text back saying, "Give it a rest with that joke mate, it's boring now. Just tell Kate where she is, Gerry."
**************************************************************************************
What is worse than getting stung by a bee?
Getting stung by 2 bees.

What is worse than getting stung by 2 bees?
9/11

What is worse than 9/11?
Getting stung by 3 bees

No comments:

Post a Comment